Smartwash Waterblasting Ltd - Customer Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions constitute the full and complete service agreement (the
"Agreement") between you (the "Customer") and Smartwash Waterblasting Ltd
("Smartwash") for the provision of services by Smartwash.
Confirmation of booking of our services constitutes your acceptance of these terms and
conditions. Please take some time to review this Agreement.
1. Waterblasting services
1. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, Smartwash agrees to provide
Waterblasting based cleaning services (the "Service") to the Customer at an
address specified by the Customer (the "Premises").
2. The Service will be for such cleaning duties as agreed with the Customer at
the time of booking.
3. Smartwash will provide one or more servicemen (the "Servicemen") to
attend the Premises to provide the Service at a time and date mutually
agreed between Smartwash and the Customer (the "Service Time").
4. Smartwash endeavours to provide the Service faithfully, diligently and in a
timely and professional manner.
2. Preparation for the job
The customer is required to allow adequate access to the building in the form
of unlocking gates and all other areas to be serviced. Also by removing all
loose standing objects from all areas to be serviced (i.e pot plants, bbq’s,
vehicles, furniture etc). It is understood that if the property is not accessible
for cleaning, the servicemen have the right to reschedule or cancel the job
(with a cancellation fee as below) or charge a minimum of $25 + GST fee for
For the safety of your pets/animals and our servicemen, animals are required
to be contained on the date/s of service.
3. WINDOWS AND DOORS
It is the customer’s responsibility to organise and secure all windows and
doors before, during and after the job to ensure that no water enters the
building. Although due care will be taken. Smartwash will not be held liable
for any damage caused by water entering the property. Old buildings like
bungalows/villas may require extra attention during the job to ensure that
leaks do not occur.
For the safety of our servicemen and your property, we require any
properties with poorly insulated power sources to be switched off for the
duration of the job and until the areas are free from moisture. Smartwash
will take all due care around electricity. Smartwash will not be held liable for
any electricity related damage. If it is not possible or convenient to switch off
power, the alternative option is for Smartwash to not clean near the possible
risk areas. If the customer wishes to re-book to clean these areas then a
further charge will be discussed.
Smartwash will take all due care when cleaning the property but takes no
responsibility for any paint loss due to aged or incorrectly applied paint.
It is the customer’s responsibility to put measures in place to protect any
vegetation with the understanding that cleaning chemicals are used during
the service. The customer will inform Smartwash if their preference is for
chemicals not to be used during the cleaning process.
If any of these steps are not taken on the day of the job, Smartwash
reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the job with a minimum fee of $50
+ GST for administrative costs and loss.
3. Additions and Amendments
1. Any changes to the Service to be provided must be agreed by Smartwash
prior to the booking date.
2. If the Customer requires any additional services or variations at the time the
service is being performed, the Customer must first contact Smartwash by
telephone, who may agree to provide the additional services at its absolute
discretion. The servicemen is not authorised to agree to any changes to the
service being provided. The customer must not request such changes directly
from the servicemen.
4. Customer Representations and Warranties
The Customer represents and warrants that they:
1. will provide a safe working environment at the Premises for the servicemen
to perform the Service;
2. the servicemen will have unencumbered and unobstructed access to those
areas of the Premises requiring the Service;
3. will provide the servicemen with access to all services and utilities (including
hot and cold water, electricity, and rubbish bins) as required by the
servicemen to provide the Service;
4. will advise Smartwash prior to the commencement of the Service of any
hazards, slippery surfaces, risks or dangers at the premises;
5. are authorised to use the Premises and obtain the provision of Service;
6. will secure or remove any fragile, delicate, breakable or valuable items, or
items of sentimental value prior to the commencement of the Service.
7. will inform all neighbouring parties of the possible inconvenience caused
during the servicing of the job.
8. will inform Smartwash if they are utilising tank water and ensure that steps
have been taken to protect the tank from any chemical use which could
potentially contaminate the water supply i.e disconnect pipes.
5. No Engagement of Servicemen
1. The Customer acknowledges Smartwash invests significant resources in
recruiting, selecting and training its servicemen. Unless Smartwash gives prior
written permission, the Customer must not, directly or indirectly, engage,
employ or contract with any servicemen to provide other services to the
Customer or any associate of the customer for any period during which
services are provided by Smartwash or for a period within 36 months after
the conclusion of any Service. If so, Smartwash reserves the right to invoice
the Customer and/or any associates involved for the full amount of the
service stipulated by Smartwash.
2. The Customer acknowledges that Smartwash may suffer loss and damage,
including, without limitation consequential loss, as a result of a breach of this
clause by the Customer.
6. Job Quotations
1. The actual price payable by the Customer is calculated on the total number of
hours worked and materials used by the servicemen.
2. Any price quoted by Smartwash is an estimate only based on Smartwash’s
experience, without inspection, and based on information provided by the
Customer. Subject to this clause, quotes are valid for a period of 30 days from
the date of the quote.
3. If at the commencement or during the course of providing the Service, it is
apparent that the actual cost of the Service will exceed the quote provided by
Smartwash, Smartwash will provide the Customer with the option to pay an
increased fee to complete the Service, or pay the quoted amount without the
Service being completed.
1. The Customer may make a booking either in person, by either telephone,
email or on the Smartwash website.
2. At the time of booking the Customer must provide details of any hazards,
slippery surfaces, risks or dangers, ingrained dirt, grease or grime located at
3. Smartwash provides all quotations at the time of booking.
4. The Customer agrees to provide Smartwash with their valid credit card
details at the time of booking, and authorises Smartwash to debit any card
with an amount equal to any service and/or cancellation fees that may apply
under this Agreement.
5. Smartwash reserves the right not to accept a booking for any reason.
8. Payment Terms
1. The Customer agrees to pay the price quoted by Smartwash in full within 7
days of job completion, unless otherwise agreed in advance with Smartwash.
2. If no payment has been made by the due date, Smartwash will use
reasonable endeavours to contact the Customer for payment.
3. In the event that Smartwash cannot contact the Customer or payment is
delayed, Smartwash holds the write to add a late payment fee of 10% of the
total cost of work completed; per month (pro rata amount after week one for
part weeks/days) until payment is completed.
4. In addition to the amounts set out above, the Customer agrees to indemnify
Smartwash for all legal costs (on a solicitor and own client or full indemnity
basis, whichever is greater) and other expenses incurred by Smartwash in
connection with a demand, action, or other proceeding (including mediation,
out of court settlement or any action taken for recovery of debt from the
Customer) arising out of a breach of these terms including the failure by the
Customer to pay an amount by the due date.
5. Unpaid invoices will be handed over for collection and all collection costs will be
added to the overdue invoices for the Client’s cost.
6. Payments may be made via bank transfer, bank cheque or in cash. Payments
should be made to:
Account Name: Smartwash Waterblasting Ltd
Account No: 12-3031-0414330-000
Transaction Ref: (invoice number)
7. Cheque payments should be made payable to Smartwash Waterblasting Ltd
1. Unless specified otherwise, all prices and quotations are expressed to be GST
If a serviceman fails to attend the Premises of the Service Time without notice and
does not provide the requested Service, Smartwash will provide the Customer with
1. a full refund of payments made by the Customer; or
2. offer to reschedule the Service at another time mutually agreed between the
Customer and Smartwash.
11. Cancellation Fees
1. The Customer must provide Smartwash with at least 24 hours’ notice prior to
the Service Time, if they wish to suspend, postpone or cancel the Service for
2. In the event that such notice has been given, Smartwash will endeavour to
reschedule the Service if required.
3. In the event that the Customer does not provide 24 hours’ notice to
Smartwash prior to the commencement of the Service (in writing), the
Customer agrees to pay a minimum cancellation fee of $50 + GST for
administrative costs and loss.